-----Original Message-----
From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of Pete Theisen
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 9:37 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [NF] Hot APC battery

http://www.apc.com/products/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=SUR
> TA1500RMXL2U&total_watts=50

Hi Jim,

I have these:

http://www.apc.com/products/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=BK3
50&total_watts=200

Two good ones, and this one that doesn't work. I think they were around
$40. The battery might be $50, if you could even find it. Oh, wait,
there are links.

http://www.apc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=RBC2
http://www.apc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=RBC2J

Don't know which one to get - they look the same.
--
Regards,

Pete
http://pete-theisen.com/