Bob Calco wrote:
> You're being grossly unfair in your representation of Palestinians. They are
> far more diverse than that.
>
> In point of fact, some prefer beheading people who aren't like them. Still
> others prefer to send their children into restaurants and other public
> places to blow them up.
>
> - Bob
>
>> Yep. He was a Palestinian. That's their favorite hobby over there:
>> Shoot everybody who is not like them.

Hi Bob,

If he doesn't die he will get life of three hots and a cot. Maybe even
his own private shrink. Not to mention a government provided Imam.

During D administrations this will be sweetened with conjugal visits
from his wives or girlfriend. Are we crazy or what?
--
Regards,

Pete
http://pete-theisen.com/