I found that when we protected the excel file structure and allowed
management to put in all of their facts for vendors. We then read the
sheet after otwaa emailed in and saved off as XML file. Our app then
sucked in the XML and we processed all of the changes.

Sent from my iPhone
Stephen Russell
901.246-0159