Jean Laeremans wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 3:46 PM, Pete Theisen <petethei...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the link! Ironic that *Belgium* is the origin of the armor
>> piercing ammo.
>
> Even more ironic is the fact that you as a weapons aficionado aren't
> aware that FN is one of the largest small weapons (upto .50)
> manufacturers..

Hi Jean,

Why, whatever in the world gave you the idea that I was not aware of FN?
I can't say I *have* any FN weapons or ammo right handy, but I most
certainly aware of FN, and have been for, uh, *several* years.

I can buy most any FN weapon easier than you can and you live close
enough to visit the factory! If I have enough money I can even get the
machine gun! Pay a $200 tax and whatever the weapon costs.

Understand that my comment is about left-wing ruling class hypocrisy,
not FN. Communist Canada also has at least one top tier weapons
manufacturer yet denies its subjects the right to possess the
outstanding products produced in their own back yards.
--
Regards,

Pete
http://pete-theisen.com/