When using a cursor, "CREATE INDEX field TAG tagname" creates a temp CDX on
the local drive and when you close the cursor the temp CDX goes away on its
own.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt Wendt
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 5:15 PM

Hey RK - yes - that was the answer I was after - that Cursors should be MUCH
faster!

The Record size of my records for the Cursor is small - only like 10 fields
or so - and no Memo fields!

AS for creating the Index - I simply create the Index as a Temp IDX file
- right? Do you think it will slow it down the with IDX file actually
residing on the Server (in regards to the standards I mentioned in my
previous reply)???

As for Ted - yes, I WILL have a big Order/Invoice to properly Stress Test
with!

-K-