as a realtor though, fax is essential because most realtors don't
understand scanners, etc..
of course since real estate is not selling here and I've put my license
inactive because I can't afford the 3,000 per year dues, I guess it
doesn't matter anymore..

just hated to lose the number incase I ever need it again..

after all, no matter how bad things are, you still have to plan for when
they turn around <grin>

--
Virgil Bierschwale
Vets Finding Vets <http://www.VetsFindingVets.org>