From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of MB Software Solutions, LLC
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 11:00 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: A4 paper for your VFP reports

(Daytime gig--Sylvan)

We've got mostly US-based centers, but we do have foreign ones as well.
  Apparently they're having a problem trying to print on A4 paper.

How do you guys handle your reports printing on A4 as well as regular
letter (8.5x11) size?  Do I have to create a new (copy) of the report
and format that for A4 paper size?

tia.

--
Mike Babcock, MCP