>> Sorry I'm afraid that's just not possible.
>>
>> I mean, I even illustrated it with a "give away" hint (;P) for crying out
>> loud.
>
> Hi Bob,
>
> Don't despair for him,

It's more like "despairing of." Actually it makes me want to advocate
a hefty poll tax more than anything.

> he is starting to get it with that google search.
> I think he still associates it with girl on girl rather than guy on
> girl, however, from his "strongly heterosexual" remark.

I cannot explain it. Well, other than to say the vacuum between his
ears is deepened by the dangerous magnetic pull of the force fields
formed by the mutually exclusive political ideas that are swirling
around his otherwise empty mind.

I have, as a public service, on several occasions now, warned about
the potential catastrophic loss of life and property in and around
central Texas should any of his contrary political ideas collide with
one another in the confines his cranium.

The dude could accidentally create a vast black hole if he ever got a
clue... That's why I was afraid to explain it to him. "Don't ask,
don't tell..."

;)

- Publius

--

"It ought never to be forgotten, that a firm union of this country,
under an efficient government, will probably be an increasing object