On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Virgil Bierschwale <vbier...@ktc.com> wrote:
> for about 20 years, I would notice on all the pc or software boxes that
> you couldn't ship software overseas because it had critical technology
> in it.
>
> Now for the last 8 years or so, you never even hear that mentioned and
> our corporations gladly send it across the seas...

Well if you consider the fact that the encryption algorithm in use
nowadays is Belgian that risc is rather small.

"The Rijndael encryption algorithm has been designed to replace the
aging DES algorithm. Like DES, it is a block cipher. It uses 128-bit,
192-bit or 256-bit keys. This implementation encrypts 128-bit blocks.
(DES used 56-bit keys and 64-bit blocks.)"

A+
jml