Who's going to protect Europe when we can no longer afford to?  Who's going to
fund the UN when we no longer can afford to?  Who's going to fund NATO when we
can no longer afford to?  Who's going to deliver aid after natural disasters
when we can no longer afford to?

Pull the troops from Europe and let them defend themselves.