From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Publius Maximus
Sent: 15 April 2010 12:34
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [OT] IRS audit increases my refund

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 6:47 AM, Adam Buckland
<adam.buckl...@eurohill.com> wrote:
> Much better than the ones in Florida, much better...Boston girls are
too up themselves to think about you, Seattle and California only
concerned about their IPO however New Jersey has the best I hear, simply
because there are no good men there...

I must have visited the wrong part of England on my recent trip then.

The buxom blonds on the beach in Clearwater beat the skank I saw in
Lancaster any day...

- Publius

--

"It ought never to be forgotten, that a firm union of this country,
under an efficient government, will probably be an increasing object