On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 8:48 AM, Pete Theisen <petethei...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Stephen Russell wrote:
>>> my boss says.  "How can I bill your time for learning
>
> Hi Stephen,
>
> Would it help to use an expensive buzzword? You can bill for
> "engineering study" or "technical research".
--------------------

Just strike the word Learn with Implement jQuery presentation of
documents picked replacing the zip file presented in former process.

I can fill in the valleys with ...... stuff.

But in reality I am taking out a huge process and replacing it with a
fetch on demand instead of prepackage all documents and you can open
what you want when I send you a potential huge pile of crap.

Because Boss didn't think of this it is a bad idea at this time.  :(

--
Stephen Russell

Sr. Production Systems Programmer
CIMSgts