> Don't know if you ever saw that movie demolition man, but we seem to be
> breaking into the haves and the have nots similar to that movie.

> and then the unit mentioned the other day where they could automatically
> inject you for medical purposes.

No, i didn't see that movie (but i'll try to find it in free streaming :o) )
But there are a lot of projects acting in that a way AFAIK for the next
future and the future next,
American laboratories, French and European ones, Asians also, and others
too... are all involved in them.
And other projects you never could have had an idea.

I can't tell you more about that, because although i'm not directly
concerned, my knwoledge of the subject
makes me an indirect actor, and all of this kind of work is under high level
secrecy. You know what i mean.

Anyway, there is no stop put on me about asking underscored and hardest
questions (for the moment).
And so, i act to put my willing /ON, when i think of human superior
interest.
Will you do so ?

Gérard.