Perhaps worms are a normal part of your diet but save when I am on a
survival trip, I have no need to include them in mine.

I think that you might be confused, still.  It appears that you struggle
with being human, never mind attempting to label yourself politically.
Not that I'm sure what the definition of republican in your country
equates to.

::michael