From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of kamcgin...@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 3:00 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [NF] C# vs VB

I like classis ASP which is something like asp.net and both are something
like VB. I think it is easy to read and pick
up.

If someone ask me to create some web pages in C#, perl or any of those
cryptic things I would pass. I do have a couple
of pages that use perl, but I would use it as an excuse to pickup python if
I had to do any major work on it.