On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Kurt Wendt <kurtwe...@waitex.com> wrote:
> I don't know if others can properly view the webpages you posted here in
> this message and the previous one - but, I can't IE claims it CAN reach
> the website - but, it can NOT access the particular webpage! It claims:
> " Most likely causes: This website requires you to log in. "

Is it possible that your employer has a firewall or proxy device that
blocks websites it considers a complete waste of time and irrelevant
to your job?

Works fine for me in Chromium and FireFox 3.5.12 on Fedora Linux.

Which incompatible version of IE are you using?

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC