On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 12:53 PM, Lou Syracuse <l...@iconmediadirect.com> wrote:

> The user is still getting it intermittently.  I copied the production data
> to my machine, and of course I can't reproduce the error no matter what I
> do.  I've run the Exe in production, copied the data to my system and run
> the exe locally, within VFP, and run the source code inside VFP.

Is it just one user? If so, I'd be suspect of their machine's
configuration. It's strange that it's happening intermittently, and
stranger that it's happening on the same form, unless that's the only
form that particular user uses.

I believe that VFP swaps out parts of its EXE dynamically, so that it
doesn't always have all of the forms and reports and everything
compiled into the EXE in RAM. If this swapping has to go on over the
network, a problem with the network configuration or antivirus
software could cause this kind of an error.

You could also try to PACK all of the files (Forms, Reports, tables in
the EXE) as well, to remove any duplicated deleted records.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC