In my Project Hook's AfterBuild event I have code like this:

DODEFAULT(nError)
m.lcBuildPRG = ADDBS(_VFP.ACTIVEPROJECT.HOMEDIR) + "Programs\BuildSetup.prg"

IF FILE(m.lcBuildPRG)
     DO (m.lcBuildPRG) WITH THIS.icexeversion
ENDIF

So that I can build an Inno Setup script after compiling the exe.

My BuildSetup.prg looks like this:

LPARAMETERS tcExeVersion

IF MESSAGEBOX("Do you want to build the installation program?",4+32) = 6
     IF FILE("ClearoutData.prg")
         DO clearoutdata
     ENDIF
     CLOSE DATABASES ALL
     m.lcExeVersion = m.tcExeVersion

     TEXT TO m.lcInnoFile NOSHOW TEXTMERGE
#define MyAppName "Best Practice - Optical"
#define MyAppVerName "Best Practice - Optical 2.1"
#define MyAppPublisher "Samaan Systems Ltd."
#define MyAppURL "http://SamaanSystems.com";
#define MyAppExeName "Optical.exe"
#define MyAppVersion "<<m.lcExeVersion>>"

[Setup]
AppName={#MyAppName}
AppVerName={#MyAppVerName}
AppId=BPO2
AppPublisher={#MyAppPublisher}
AppPublisherURL={#MyAppURL}
AppSupportURL={#MyAppURL}
AppUpdatesURL={#MyAppURL}
DefaultDirName={pf}\Best Practice\Optical
AppVersion={#MyAppVersion}
DefaultGroupName=Best Practice
Compression=lzma
SolidCompression=true
OutputBaseFilename={#MyAppName} {#MyAppVersion} setup
.
. tehe rest of my script goes here
.
     ENDTEXT
     m.lcSetupFile = ADDBS(_vfp.ActiveProject.HomeDir) + "Best Practice
- Optical.iss"
     STRTOFILE(m.lcInnoFile, m.lcSetupfile)
     X8ShellExecute(m.lcsetupfile) && this is a wrapper to ShellExecute
to open ISTool with my script
ENDIF

Frank.

Frank Cazabon
Samaan Systems Ltd. - Developing Solutions
www.SamaanSystems.com

Referrals are important to us.
If you know of anyone who would benefit from our services, please contact me.
We would appreciate the opportunity to work with them.