From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Garrett Fitzgerald
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 11:47 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: VFP and Source control

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 11:24, Lou Syracuse <l...@iconmediadirect.com> wrote:
> Is anyone using source control with VFP?
> <snip>
> We need a solution that handles VFP and .NET projects.    Documents
> and SQL Server code would be good too.    In my last company we used
> Subversion and with Tortoise as the front-end and it worked pretty
> well; however Subversion is Apache-based and I know nothing about Apache.

I'm using Subversion and TortoiseSVN, but _not_ with Apache. I'm also using
Christof's TwoFox (http://www.foxpert.com/docs/cvs.en.htm) to convert the
binary source files to XML. Axosoft has a package at
http://www.axosoft.com/rocketsvn that looks interesting, especially has it has
Visual Studio integration.