From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Michael Savage
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 2:26 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Problem building exe cont'd

This is driving me crazy.... anyway... someone mentioned here or on UT to
remove the source code from my libraries and move those changed libraries into
a classes directory so the exe can find them. This would be a good stop gap
measure, till I can figure this one out.

As always, time is an issue. How do I remove the source code classes? I know I
will need to archive them somewhere so I don't lose the source code.

Mike