Okay, now we're grasping...but I'll try it!

Remember though, that this is a brand new system. It has has the
following installed:
     Windows 7
     Avast Antivirus
     Adobe Acrobat
     and my application along with VFP9 runtime files.
I haven't even gotten as far as installing printer drivers.

Unfortunately, just tried it and the defrag didn't help any. But thanks!

Mike