Is there a link to download the whole thing?
Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of Ed Leafe
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 9:20 AM
To: ProFox Mailing List
Subject: vRunFox - Now Open Sourced!

        I haven't looked at or touched this code in years, but as people are
still using it, I've finally tracked down a copy of the source and released
it under the BSD license, which basically says that as long as you don't
delete my copyright notice, you can do whatever you like with the code.

        I've posted it on GitHub in the hope that if people make
enhancements, they will share them back with everyone else, and GitHub makes
that easy to do. If you haven't used git yet, this is a perfect excuse to
get it. There is TortoiseGit under Windows that integrates with Windows
Explorer to make it easy for the GUI folk to use.

        https://github.com/EdLeafe/vRunFox

        Note: I am not supporting this software, so please don't ask me to.
That's why I'm releasing the code.

-- Ed Leafe