On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 01:33:38PM +0400, Sergey Melnik wrote:
> I've sent an email about new mirror more than two weeks ago.
> Unfortunately, there is no response...
> Maybe I should send this email to another address?
> We are happy to maintain a public mirrors also. So please include our
> mirror in your list.

I had re-added your mirror to our tracking system but haven't had the time
to regenerate the web site mirrors list until now; your site has been active
in the proftpd.org DNS zone all along. The web site mirror listing should
update in a few hours. Sorry for the delay.

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      _-< \_          /  \       ----  <  \,