Hi Scott--

I tried e-mailing you privately, but it seems something is up with your
Sender-ID implementation:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host mta1.borgnet.us[2a01:b0:10d9::] said: 550 5.7.1
    Rejected due to Sender-ID policy for sender [EMAIL PROTECTED] (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

AFAICT, horde.net's SPF records are set up properly - could you disable
these checks or make an exception for horde.net so we can work this out?
The message I had sent you is below - while I'm asking for things, could you
have a look at your FTP mirror's IPv6 connectivity? :-)

thanks,
john

Hi Scott--

I'm trying to FTP to 2a01:b0:10d9::7, but the connection is timing out. I
can successfully traceroute to the machine (~150msec latency), so perhaps
the machine has some firewalling rules that need to be updated. Could you
have a look, please?

BTW, out of curiosity, who are you getting your IPv6 connectivity from?

thanks,
john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o