Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
Looking at the mail archives of general-ja@o.a.o, progetto-it@o.a.o and
users-fr@o.a.o reveals that my post did not reach the corresponding
mailing list.
Request to the corresponding mailing list moderators/admins: Could you
please check, why my post did not reach the mailing list.

Actually, your first message did reach the progetto-it list: see
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-progetto-it/201309.mbox/browser

I will now check the landing pages for the following languages. If from
my point of view the page needs to be updated for AOO 4.0.1 release and
if I got no feedback, I will change the download landing page for these
languages to the default download page to avoid user confusion.

http://www.openoffice.org/it and
http://www.openoffice.org/it/download/
will be updated in time for 4.0.1.

Regards,