From: bill lam <bbill....@gmail.com>
To: programm...@jsoftware.com
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 1:04:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Jprogramming] Qt websockets and doevents

Also QtWebsocket may interpret and convert data as utf8 text but
a. is not a legal utf8 string. I guess neither will other
websockt server/client, eg javascript, will handle raw binary data
in the same manner as J. They either use equivelent of sendb or
encode binary to plain text such as base64 in order to transmit/receive
binary data.