An updated version with many fixes and Linux support is here:

http://honeoyeincolor.biz/graphviz.zip

It is designed to be installed in ~addons/graphics/graphviz.

David Mitchell

On 2/3/2019 18:08, David Mitchell wrote:
Here is a screen shot:

http://honeoyeincolor.biz/graphviz.png

On 2/3/2019 17:57, David Mitchell wrote:
Chris,

I am updating graphiz for JQT.  I downloaded the current support programs, which work fine, and updating the 602 code to 807 should not take much time.

I am about 1/2 done.

David Mitchell