Add more detail:

I always get that if I do the following steps on Android:

1. Enter Package Manager
2. Rotate the device 90 degrees.
3. Rotate back again.
4. Exit Package Manager using File->Quit.  This will appear to do nothing.
5. Manually navigate back to the Terminal window using the left upper menu and going to J Android.

It has been happening for several releases.