Jim,
Wiki pages can be out of date. We'll try to get them updated.

When using a gui like Jqt or JHS it is perhaps best to just work within
that environment.

Start JHS
   menu tour>labs
   cursor up to the line with 'graphics' and press enter
    cursor up to the line with 'D3 - how to use with JHS' and press enter
    the lab has started
   ctrl+. to advance the lab