I am trying to create a call to SDL_Log which takes a format string and
then any number of arguments as expected like printf sprintf et al.

Given that the declaration doesn't allow one to declare such a thing, I
thought I would have to do something like this...

'/usr/local/lib/libSDL2.dylib SDL_Log n x'

'/usr/local/lib/libSDL2.dylib SDL_Log2 n x x'

'/usr/local/lib/libSDL2.dylib SDL_Log3 n x x x'

but even with the first one I am getting a domain error,

|domain error: cd

|   '/usr/local/lib/libSDL2.dylib SDL_Log > n x'    cd'test'

   cder''

4 0

The 'n' says no return value, the x is the format string pointer (I tried
*c too but same error) and I am not sure how to proceed.

Any ideas?

I am sure I can't be the first person to want to do this.

Thanks

Sean