Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the positive responses to the first episode of Array Cast. We
are gratified by the feedback we have received and, going forward, we will be
producing a new episode every two weeks.

In the future, I will post discussion of the podcast on the Chat forum, as I
think that is the appropriate place for the discussion of an area that promotes
the language, but does not directly involve the details of programming.

If you have not already subscribed to that forum you may want to consider doing
so, as it covers topics about J in the wider world beyond the programming venue.

Cheers, bob