I have a follow-up question. I've successfully sent a number of requests
and received data. However, they have a rate limit for unregistered users.
So I registered and was given keys, but I don't understand how to use them.
The documentation says that I should add the key in a http header called
Ocp-Apim-Subscription-Key. Given that my requests were something like this:

gethttp '
https://api-test.riksbank.se/swea/v1/Observations/SEKUSDPMI/2023-01-01'

how do I modify this to include the key?

Thank you,

Pablo