I updated ide/jhs and the gnuplot demo would no longer work with my existing
gnuplot install and IE9.

I installed gnuplot from www.gnuplot.info and got the same results.

    load'~addons/ide/jhs/gnuplot.ijs'
    gpdemo''
    'd0' gpd0 term_png                  NB. create png file
error:
set term png tiny size 400,200 xffffff
          ^
"c:/users/me/j64-701-user/temp/gnuplot/gnu.plt", line 1: unknown or ambiguous
terminal type; type just 'set terminal' for a list

|assertion failure: gpplot_jgnuplot_
|   0
    'd0' gpd0 term_canvas               NB. create html file
~temp/gnuplot/gnu

    jhspng  'd0' gpd0 term_png          NB. display in session
error:
set term png tiny size 400,200 xffffff
          ^
"c:/users/me/j64-701-user/temp/gnuplot/gnu.plt", line 1: unknown or ambiguous
terminal type; type just 'set terminal' for a list

|assertion failure: gpplot_jgnuplot_
|   0
    jhslink 'd1' gpd1 term_canvas       NB. link to file
~temp/gnuplot/gnu

When I clicked on the link, I got a new tab with the title bar:

HTTP 408/409 Server Busy

and the content:

The website is too busy to show the webpage