Bill,

Thanks. I don't remember restarting J finally to get things to work,
but I trust your judgment much better than I trust my memory.

I have tried several of the plotdemos and they have been beautiful.
Your hooking up html5 looks like a great coup for us. Can you list
some example files to study so I can maybe begin to use html5 for
graphics simulations (think opengl) from jhs, or is that still not
practical? I have been looking at the jdemox.ijs files and maybe
that's all I need for now.

Btw, jdemo5 is no longer working for me. I am getting the error below.
This may be related to the plot revisions of late?

get/post request failed
response code 409
application did not produce result
try browsing to url again