Actually, it was just me being confused (and needing to refresh the JAL
catalog...)

It now works for me, I like the embedded plot. And it works great on the
iPad too, even better!

Thanks Eric - I'll try to remember to always refresh the catalog
(something that no doubt gets done automatically for the "more normal
user"... :)

Thanks for the hint/reminder  Ric.

- joey