From: programming-boun...@jsoftware.com
[mailto:programming-boun...@jsoftware.com] On Behalf Of Eric Iverson
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 11:45 PM
To: Programming forum
Subject: Re: [Jprogramming] latest JHS frames

Please note that the examples you ran (jgcp.ijs) have nothing to do with
gnuplot.

JHS has 3 plotting facilities - J plot, Google Charts, and gunplot.

I suggest that J plot is the best for most uses.

Read the jhelp documentation and do the necessary JAL updates. Then you
should be able to do:

   load'plot'
   plot 10?10