Björn

Thanks for the thanks. I know you emphasize the importance of labs. It
would be great if you could try a few of them to see if the new plot helps
them to run a bit better. Simple feedback that the lab situation is
improved would be helpful. Previously because of the plot problems it was
hard to know what to do about lab problems.