I think this is a long standing gtk bug in windows that is documented on
the web for other applications. For example, gedit has this same problem. I
find it hard to believe they haven't fixed this yet so another web search
might be worthwhile. Meanwhile you're stuck with copying and pasting to
something like notepad that can print.