Eric,

That's great. I even updated using the jal on my iPad.

Off topic, but I've using Numbers to develop a "party bridge" tally spreadsheet
that keeps cumulative scores for the players. Because I'm so timid with j grids
and formulae within dialog windows in HTML, I've resorted to Numbers, which is
a limited knockoff of Excel, of which I am very comfortable.

Thanks, very much. I think this will measurably improve iPad use.

 Maybe I'll find time to make a screencast, but if so, it'll be my first for
the iPad, which is not amenable to screen capture, afaik. I guess it requires
watching a video of finger presses on an iPad screen?

---
(B=)