(This is cross posted to general and programming - please send any comments
to general.)

We plan to upgrade the server in a couple of weeks, around midnight UTC on
evening of July 7/8. We'll confirm near this time.

The only visible change should be that websvn will replace trac for
browsing svn source (trac is no longer well supported and we use very few
of its features). Otherwise, the website, wiki and mailman groups except
jal and wiki would remain unchanged. The wiki would be updated to the
latest MoinMoin, a minor upgrade.

There are a couple of changes that should be transparent but could cause
problems - the server will move to Amazon EC2, and jsoftware.com emails
will be routed through a google app. The usual mailman groups would just
autoforward to the new server, while jal and wiki would be ordinary private
google groups.

The server should be down a couple of hours. You can always reach me at my
cdburke at gmail address.