Oh sorry, it shouldn't be released bcause the required base library has not yet
been released.  In the mean time, define

IFARM_z_=: 0

unless you are working on android where it needs to define

IFARM_z_=: 1

jhs and iPhone/iPad shouldn't be affected because they should use their
own internal version of viewmat.

regards,
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24