Hello Tibor and Samuele,

> Il giorno lun, 18/04/2011 alle 13.46 +0200, Tibor Simko ha scritto:
>> As we have discussed some weeks ago, here are two short animations with
>> visual representation of Invenio and INSPIRE commit history:
>>
>>    <http://invenio-software.org/download/invenio-code-swarm.avi>
>>    <http://invenio-software.org/download/inspire-code-swarm.avi>
>
> what tool have you used to generate these? Is it Gource?
> <http://code.google.com/p/gource/>

It seems to me that it is code_swarm, right?

 http://code.google.com/p/codeswarm/

Thanks for sharing it, Tibor.  I've been imagining many possibilities
since: processing Apache logs, with the names being either the
collections or the submitters, collection growth (with different
variations data from either sbmSUBMISSIONS or bibrec tables, maybe
crossing it with guess_primary_collection_of_a_record), etc. etc.

But wandering at the http://www.michaelogawa.com/research/ site, I feel
that the evolines (or storylines) visualisation prototype is also
fascinating:

 http://www.michaelogawa.com/research/storylines/

Ars longa, vita brevis,

Ferran