Hello Tibor,

[...]
4) If agreed, I'll change our docs accordingly.  We plan to release

Agreed.

CDS Invenio 0.99.0 pretty soon, possibly in a week or two.

Ooops!  Please give us (the translators) a little more margin.  I do that
part of my job volunteer from home (like now), but I'm really short of time.
Moreover, a couple of weeks ago you wrote that we (the translators) should do nothing about some change I forgot ;-)

Please tell us what you think.

I have bug report/enhancement request that I'd really like to see it fixed
before next release.  Where should I post it?  -users or -developers list?

Thanks,

Ferran