Hello Tibor (and Nick),

> Thanks for the suggestion.  We have now changed the wording of this
> box with Nick.  It does not go exactly in the way you suggested, but
> the wording should be clearer than it was before.  Hope you will like
> it. ;-)

Of course I won't even try to discuss proper English usage with a native
speaker!  And yes, I've just seen and I like it.  Now I don't think new
users will find themselves as lost as I was when faced to the original
dialog texts
(http://cdsware.cern.ch/lists/project-cdsware-users/archive/msg00138.shtml).
And those texts are specially important for new users.

[...]
> Do not hesitate to keep alerting us if you find something especially
> striking.

I'll do it.  Thanks again,

Ferran