Hi,

The next Invenio Developers Forum will take place today starting at
16:30 CEST in the EVO videoconferencing meeting called `Invenio
Developers Forum' and in person at CERN in room 31-S-023.

There is no particular topic for today, we'll have the usual free
bazaar[*]. If anybody is interested I'll demo the new migration/upgrade
feature.

[*] As discussed in the past, VC screen and sound may remain inactivated
    unless there is a topic of common interest to everybody present.
    This is so that various `breakout discussion groups' may happen in
    parallel.  Therefore, if you connect via EVO and notice people being
    logged in but you cannot see or hear anyone, just say hi and someone
    will show up.

Cheers,
Lars

--
Lars Holm Nielsen
Software Engineer

CERN, IT Department, Digital Library Technology Section
Office 513/1-014
Tel: +41 22 76 79182
Cel: +41 76 672 8927