Hey !

I have created a small patch for Invenio allowing easier dropping of DB tables.
This patch solves my problems caused by working with different versions of
Invenio on the same machine and database.
There are 2 main uses:

 1) Someone wants to downgrade Invenio (or in general drop database using
different version that was used for the creation). In such case tabdrop.sql is
incompatible with tabcreate.sql used to build the database.
 2) Someone has tables created by external scripts (or for example some updater
scripts which create backup tables)

The new option is:
 --drop-all-tables and removes all database tables regardless if they are
specified in tabdrop.sql
When after user runs inveniocfg with --drop-tables option, some tables remain -
a warning is generated and names of all remaining tables are listed. (With a
suggestion that user might want to execute --drop-all-tables)

Could we integrate this mini-branch in master ? It is useful for development
and maybe for some end-users.
I know that this option is a bit more risky to use... so maybe if it is not
desired to be publicly visible ( less interesting for end-users than
developers) - maybe we could make it a hidden undocumented option, yet accepted
by inveniocfg ?

The branch is available under the name warning_droptables in my public
repository or:
http://invenio-software.org/repo/personal/invenio-ppraczyk/log/?h=warning_droptables

Cheers
Piotr

(ok ;) I have written more e-mail to justify than code ;) )