On Tue, 29 Jan 2013, Theodoros Theodoropoulos wrote:
> No problem, I'll go with python. I just wanted to double check, in
> order to see if I was missing something that was already there and did
> the trick.

The Common Lisp version of BibCheck was never committed in public
Invenio, actually.  It does what is described here:

   <https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/Inspire/CernBibCheck>

I have sources around, so could commit it in principle and/or prepare a
binary blob for you -- but since we are replacing old BibCheck soonishly
with a brand new Pythonic version, as Sam pointed out, it would be
better to wait.  The new Pythonic version can run periodically via
bibsched and brings also other goodies, such as possibility of checks
for attached fulltext files or for related non-MARC information, say
number of copies of a hard-copy book.

Best regards
--
Tibor Simko