On Wed, 26 Feb 2014, Yoan Blanc wrote:
> A related problem with the `ln_iso_639_a` and the way it's built (next
> uses both the short and the long versions). We have the information
> about traditional vs simplified chinese and yet display the same
> language for both: "zh". It's totally okay to have the full one in the
> lang attribute. Also, some stuff changed in the past years regarding
> zh_TW and zh_CN being relabelled as zh-Hant and zh-Hans.

OK, why don't we try using the new names?  To ease the process, we can
still keep using zh_CN locale names (as in most GNU/Linux locales so
far) and use zh-Han* names only for the web.

However, I see for instance that google.com.hk still uses zh-CN... Maybe
let's quick check with Xiaoli to see what the current practices are?

Best regards
--
Tibor Simko