Hi all,

To all pu branch related developers: yesterday I set up the pu invenio
environment and since some troubling issues weren't documented
here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PNjR67QMFeDQIDOIC_NgOrTrNcgtUIZEEPMd6crwyBs>,
 I found a bash script and made some modifications to install everything
quietly and without worries, so I think it would be interesting to share it
along with newcomers to pu (or perhaps include it in the HOWTO document).
Anyway, I uploaded it to my
github<https://github.com/pedrogaudencio/invenio-pu-scripts>, hope it's useful.

BTW, as Graham mentioned, shouldn't we have a mailing list or something just
for pu branch (so that we don't bother everyone with pu related stuff)?

Cheers,
Pedro