Greeting to you

Hope you are doing good; this is Prakash from IT Gurus Inc.

IT Gurus Inc, is currently seeking candidates/consultants for *“Sr. QA
Engineer” *positions based in *Columbus**, **GA** for about 6-12 months
duration.*

Please go through the job description, and revert back your updated resume
in *WORD FORMAT* at *saty...@itgurus.com* at the earliest to proceed
further.

 ------------------------------

*Position Title                   Sr. QA Engineer.*

*Location                              **Columbus**, **GA***

*PayRate                                 $35/hr *

*Duration                              6-12 Months*

*Relevant Exp’s                 8 years (see JD)*

*Travel Required             Yes*
 ------------------------------

We need to qualify candidates extremely well.   There are 6 QA team members
on this team already.

*Prefer Face-to-face but can do phone hire if strong.   6-12 months
contract.  *

*Need candidates that can commit to up to a 12 months stay in **Columbus**.
*

This is an IMMEDIATE HIRE CONTRACTOR!

*Required Skills:  (must have ALL the skills from 1-8 below)*

   1. 5 - 8 yrs experience in the development, review, execution, and
   maintenance of test plans, cases, scripts, repositories, practices and
   procedures.
   2. QC Principles, QC Process, Use Cases, and Software Development Life
   Cycle
   3. 2 or more years of QuickTest Pro
   4. 6 or more years of HP Quality Center/Test Director
   5. 3 or more years of SQL Queries
   6. Understanding SQL Server, My SQL, Oracle
   7. 1 year or more HP Service Test                   (need current
   experience)
   8. 1 year or more of Web Service Testing       (need current experience)

*Please furnish below information:***

Candidates Full Name:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate (If required):

Face to Face Interview (If required):

Contact Number:

Alternative Contact Number:

Email Id:

Specialized skills:

Total Experience:   __ Yrs  __ Months.

Visa Status:

Expected Pay-Rate (1099/Corp-Corp):

For more Job Opportunities with IT Gurus Inc. *please click
here*<http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=%22IT+Gurus+inc%22&start=20>

If you have any questions for me, please let me informed.

Thanks & Regards

Vadali Prakash.

Recruite

*ITG - IT Gurus Inc.*

Direct:  *847-201-6987*

Email:  saty...@itgurus.com

*http://tinyurl.com/Jobs-at-ITGurusInc*

* *

* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/prakashvs>*
*http://www.linkedin.com/in/prakashvs     **(I am accepting invitations , if
you intend to add me in your professional network; Please send me an
invitation at
saty...@itgurus.com<http://mail.google.com/mail/saty...@itgurus.com%20>
)*